Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm going down (in a good way not a dirty way)

Guess what? You can be a little bit pregnant. HCG level that rocketed down from over 6000 to 583 are currently at 34. What's the magic number? -2

Anything over -2 is considered still knocked up - but not really.

So I'm 36 away from being able to drink and have sex. The two things that got me into this mess. (I can't do either because my ovary could still rupture. -2 means all the tissue is gone or at least that is what the doctor I saw today told me.)

I feel better. I'm up and about all day now, no more naps. I have energy to clean and take care of shit that has been piling up around here. So yay!

And we've been handling this with the same good humor we handle everything with... there are lots of jokes and laughs. This has been scary. But I'm getting better slowly but surely.

No comments: