Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh the Weather is outside

So, snow. Yup. Snow on December 19th. Lots of it here in the Philly area - but where I live probably has about 5 inches as of now. So with the threat of snow, I decided today was a cookie baking day. I've made some snickerdoodles, mexican wedding cakes, gingerbread rounds (too lazy for men making), Oatmeal Toffee Chip Cookies, and Blondie bars. That should keep everyone happy.

I drank some wine and watched The Hangover, Whatever Works and The Soloist. I had seen The Hangover before, and it was just as good on second watch. I LOVED Whatever Works. Larry David and Woody Allen is a good combo. The Soloist made me stabby.

Presents are wrapped. I am terribly excited to give the boy his gifts. I got him some good stuff, and I think (I hope) he'll like them.

That's it. Life's been pretty boring lately. Movies, baking and wine in the snow.

No comments: