Monday, February 05, 2007

Same thing different place

Today is my first day of unemployment! Things are different, yet the same, starting with the super bowl last night. I was excited because I could have a couple of beers. I had 1, opened a second, lost interest in it and moved on to hot tea. I was up until midnight which is a first for me on a Sunday night, and I didn't take a sleeping pill. Which means I slept like crap. I woke up at 6:30 like it was a normal Monday. I got up, went to the bathroom, woke up Mr. Pants and listened to O&A until Mr. Pants left. I did some laundry and started packing for my trip to Florida tomorrow.

I've spent the time in between packing doing exactly what I did at work: Listening to Ron & Fez, reading the Days Of Our Lives Early Edition, perusing the boards at TWOP and generally goofing off. Around 11:30 I had to leave my house to go to the bank.

FUCK! It's cold here! I think the high is supposed to be 15 today. I stopped at the drug store and wandered around buying crap I don't need. So way to manage the money situation, loser!

I have 2 giant suitcases packed for an 8 day trip, which seems a little nuts. So I'm back to packing again - but YAY! It's going to be in the 70's all week! Woo-Hoo.

No comments: