Saturday, December 20, 2008

Never mind

So I thought I was setting myself up for utter and complete depression, that the thing in my personal life that seemed so gigantic on Monday and Tuesday was unresolvable. Turns out it wasn't. One longish conversation later, and things are wonderfully awful.

Timing is a bitch.

I've spent the last year or so in a state of constant unhappiness, but I was completely unsure of how to resolve that. I felt stagnate. I felt like what was the point of changing my life, what were my possibilities?

Turns out I have a lot of possibilities. Before Wednesday I felt like I was standing in the dark woods, with no way to figure out how to go forward or backward.

Today, the woods are full of light, and while I'm confused and mildly unhappy about my sour pickle, I am looking forward to the future. For the first time in a long time there seems to be so much I could do. So much I would want to do. I hope it all works out.

The best laid plans are often wrecked with a word. So I am hesitant to put down the specifics of what is going on... needless to say soon everyone will know, but right now I need to hold this one close and figure out where I'm headed. When I have an idea, I'll be sure to share it here.

No comments: