Monday, June 01, 2009

I can't believe I'm awake and typing either

What the fuck? How can I be awake this early and posting a boring as entry all with a smile on my face? It's a secret Internet. One that I'm not exactly ready to share, but oh, one that makes me very, very happy.

Stop what you're doing. Yes. I know. What I have to say here is thrilling. Oh the antics of a 35 year old separated woman with a cat (yes, I do believe it is law that I have at least 1 cat given my age and martial status) who works at a job she hates is definitely a thrilling read. I mean, what did I have for dinner last night? Did I drink? Will I lament about how I need to find another job ASAP at some point in this entry? Chicken, corn on the cob and potato salad. Friday night - a lot. Still no new prospects. So all the burning questions have been answered (speaking of burning - lady parts are all good so far). Stop reading. Close the browser, push away from your computer. If you are at work (Way to go! I'm pleased I am stopping your from being productive) make up an excuse to leave. Make it good. You are totally going to spend 2 hours watching UP! You must. If you've seen it already, fucking see it again. It's that good. Seriously. I am aware that it is a cartoon, thank you very much. But it so good. So very, very, very good. Go see it. And you will be glad you did. And really? If you are skating out of work to see a movie, even if it is a shitty movie, life is pretty good.

Back? Did you love it?

So on Friday I went to HH. The usual cast of misfits were there. We had a lovely time, bonded heavily... to the point where I agreed to go to Media with J&J one weekend. That is going to SUCK. I think I was over compensating for the fight Girl J and and I had last weekend. I'll have to figure out how to get out of it. Then I left around 9 and went to see UP! With the HS girls. That movie fucked my shit up. I sobbed... the front of my shirt was soaked. I would love to blame it on the amount of booze I consumed and my impending period, but it was just that touching of a tale. In my list of best Pixar movies it moves to #1, Disney movies it moves to #2 and would definitely be in my top 10 films of all time. You have to see this movie.

On Saturday after much wrangling and squabbling the HS girls and I made our way to Ocean City. We ate awesome food, sat on the beach, had some Kohr Brothers, bought Chocolate covered salt water taffy, argued over the merits of anything coconut flavored (I wast the pro side). Listened to hours of Bruce (My car = my music, ladies). It was nice. I am tying to figure out exactly if I should rent for a week by myself in Sea Isle or if I should just do 3 days in a hotel.

Yesterday I vegged out for a majority of the day.

And now I have to go get in the shower. I don't want to. But I'm going to. Because that's the kind of chick I am.

Oh, please let this good mood carry on throughout the day. Please.

No comments: