Sunday, May 24, 2009

2nd Food Coma of the Day.

My weekend has been spectacular. I know! I can't believe it either. I went out with the kids from work on Friday night for Drew's Birthday. We drank and talked and laughed. I had an amazing grilled cheese on Saturday morning. I hung out with my family yesterday and today had breakfast and watched a movie with Monkey, then Violet and I went to the melting pot. Tomorrow it's the Art Museum & BBQ. Can life get any better?

Plus I found Strawberried Peanut Butter M&Ms. Yes. I found them. Yes. They are disgusting. The strawberry flavor is entirely too fake. They're no where near as good as the mint crisp ones from Indiana Jones last year. I guess Transformers got the awful flavor tie in. Of course, that Indiana Jones was horrendous.

My depression has waned - as was expected - a bunch of beers, some shots, an angry bloody mary and perhaps more beers definitely reset my mood. It is much improved. I am going to challenge myself to stay positive at work til at least Wednesday. Think I can?

You, my friend, are a doubting internet user.

No comments: