Monday, May 18, 2009

Warning - full of lady business

My vagina hates me. It is in some kind of revolt against me. For years we've lived in harmony, my vag and I, but lately it's like one of us has to go. Since January I've had 4 fucking UTIs which is fine. I mean, not fine, but I have always had an issue with UTIs, so I'm not really surprised. My doctor has started charging me for the urinalysis because it's become a monthly thing and evidently Blue Cross and Blue Shield only covers 2 or some crazy shit. There has been talk of 60 days on antibiotics, or a low dose taken whenever I have sex. Both seem like too much. I'm afraid I am going to get sick and have some tolerance to antibiotics so I'll die of gangrene or something. I've been taking cranberry supplements - 6 a day. It's not helping. So back on the antibiotics on Friday. Which have given me a yeast infection. WTF?? Why do my lady parts hate me?

Other than my angry lady parts, things have been okay. I'm mildly depressed. Nothing really bad, but I kind of want to be alone.

No comments: